So Much Pow Luau
Conditions have been amazing this season. So amazing that Powderhorn is hosting a So Much Pow Luau encore weekend of skiing and riding on April 5th, 6th, and 7th!
Special Ticket Pricing for the So Much Pow Luau:
|FULL DAY TICKET||Price when you wear your Hawaiian shirt or beach wear|
|Young Adult (13-29)||$49||$39|
|Child (5 & under)||$14||$4|
- Special lift hours from 10 AM – 5 PM on April 5th, 6th, and 7th
- Discounted full-day lift tickets for wearing a Hawaiian shirt or beachwear
- Free kid’s on-mountain scavenger hunt Saturday from 11 AM – 1 PM
- Sunday Retro Ski Gear Parade with season pass giveaway at 1 PM
- Live Music by Harry Harpoon Saturday from 3 PM – 6 PM
- Live Music by The Zac Grant Duo Sunday from 3 PM – 6 PM
- DJ from 12 PM – 2 PM Saturday & Sunday
- Outdoor Snow Bar featuring Peach Street Distillers drink specials
- Yard/beach games including volleyball and cornhole
- Alpine Trader blowout gear sale
- And, of course, leis for the first 50 people in line at the Flat Top Flyer on Saturday!
Be sure to wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt or beachwear and get $1 fountain drinks and $10 off a full day lift ticket all weekend long! Participate in Sunday’s Retro Gear Parade, the best costume will win a 19/20 season pass. Also, share a picture of your day on Instagram with the hashtag #PowderhornEncore2019. One outstanding photographer will be awarded a 2019/20 season pass at the end of the day on Sunday!
*Bonus weekend is weather dependent