19/20 Winter Season Passes On Sale Now!
|MISSION: AFFORDABLE Season Passes ||Current Price (Thru November 15)||Winter Pricing|
|Child Pass (5 & Under)||$29|
|Junior Pass (6-12)||$349|
|Young Adult Pass (13-29)||$399|
|Adult Pass (30-74)||$499|
|Senior Pass (75-79)||$179|
HOW DO I BUY?
- ONLINE - This is the easiest way to purchase your 19/20 Winter Pass. Follow the "BUY NOW" link below to purchase through the Powderhorn e-store.
- CALL US - Purchase over the phone, or ask a question, by calling a Pass Sales Expert at 970-268-5700. If phone lines are busy, please leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- IN-PERSON - Passes can be purchased or picked up 7 days a week at the Powderhorn Administration Office located in the lower lot of the resort from 10 AM - 4 PM. You may also visit or Home Loan State Bank office located on 4th and Rood in downtown Grand Junction every Thursday & Friday from 10 AM - 4 PM.
What is MISSION: AFFORDABLE?
The MISSION: AFFORDABLE Season Pass program has returned! Powderhorn is redefining value for skiers and snowboarders with MISSION: AFFORDABLE, a program that makes skiing and snowboarding much more affordable for long-time enthusiasts and beginners alike. From affordable season passes to Free Ski Lessons, there’s never been anything like it!
HERE’S THE DEAL:
- Current prices are good through November 15th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
- Unlimited lift access every day that Powderhorn Mountain Resort is open throughout the 2019/20 Winter Season- NO BLACKOUT DATES.
- Don’t wait to use your pass next winter! New pass holders get unlimited skiing for the remainder of this season with a 2019/20 season pass purchase.
- Free and discounted lift tickets at over 20 partnering resorts. See the list of partnering resorts HERE.
- Two 20% off Buddy Tickets for you to share with your friends and family.
SHOULD I PURCHASE SEASON PASS INSURANCE?
You saved up, planned ahead, and are looking forward to using your season pass next winter but sometimes the unexpected occurs. All season passes come with the option to purchase season pass Insurance to protect your investment. Season pass insurance is available for 7% of the total cost of your season pass with a $7 minimum cost.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY PASS?
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort Administration Office: 7 Days a Week, 10 AM - 4 PM
- Home Loan State Bank at 205 N 4th St. in Grand Junction: Thursdays & Fridays, 10 AM - 4 PM
- Ski Swap at the CMU Maverick Pavilion: Friday, November 1st & November 2nd
Won’t make it to the resort until next season? No problem, your purchase history is stored securely, and your pass will be ready to print for the first day you go skiing during the 2019/20 season. Stay tuned for additional options to pick up your pass in Grand Junction.