The BEST value for skiers and riders is a Powderhorn Season Pass. It takes less than ten days on the slopes to pay for your Season Pass. The Pass offers more than just lift rides at Powderhorn with unlimited skiing and snowboarding for the 2014-15 winter season and direct-to-lift access. Additional benefits include resort discounts, deals from local partners and free or discounted days at other resorts.
Full Season Passes
|Full Season Passes||Rate|
|Adult (ages 18-64)||$545|
|Youth (ages 13-17)||$411|
|Junior (ages 7-12)||$269|
|Child (ages 6 & Under)||$105|
|Senior (ages 65-74)||$453|
* College Pass - Requirements and Regulations:
- Undergraduate: Student must have a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Graduate: Student must have a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Proof of full-time status must be presented at time of transaction or at pass pick-up
- Active military only, must provide proof of current military status
**Corporate Passes - Requirements and Regulations:
- The Corporate pass is a unique transferable pass product.
- Passes are valid only during the 2014 - 2015 winter season.
- To receive the Corporate Pass discount, passes must be purchased in person at the Powderhorn Ticket Office or over the phone.
Other ProductsBuy Now
|Learn to Ski & Ride Program***||$149|
** The Powderhorn DECA Pack is great for gifts, families, groups, or friends! The pack allows you to purchase 10 lift tickets at half-price throughout the 2014-15 season, one at a time, all in one day, or whatever works for you. These full-day lift tickets are to be purchased for each use at the Ticket Office window. The pack is fully transferable and has no blackout dates, so pass it around and let everyone in on the deal! The pack provides ten, 50% off full-day lift tickets.
*** For any first time skiers from ages five years old and up, will be allowed to take three full-day lessons - including a lift ticket and equipment rental, during any three days throughout the season. After completion of the program, the graduate of the program will be awarded a Graduate Card that allows 50% off any future lessons, lift tickets and equipment rental for the remainder of the season. First time snowboard lessons will be offered starting for ages seven years old and up and includes the same graduate incentives.
Midweek Season Passes**
|Midweek Season Passes||Rate|
|Adult (ages 18-64)||$429|
|Youth (ages 13-17)||$340|
|Junior (ages 7-12)||$222|
|Senior (ages 65-74)||$355|
**Midweek Passes - Requirements and Regulations:
- Passes are valid Monday through Friday.
- Blackout Dates: Friday,December 26, 2014; Monday, December 29, 2014; Tuesday, December 30, 2014; Monday, January 19, 2015 and Monday, February 16, 2015.
Family Season Passes - 10% Off***
|Family Season Passes||Rate|
|Adult Family Pass||$491|
|Youth Family Pass (ages 13-17)||$370|
|Junior Family Pass (ages 7-12)||$242|
|Child Family Pass (ages 6 & Under)||$95|
***Family Pass - Requirements and Regulations:
- Must purchase at least one (1) Adult Family Pass plus one (1) qualifying dependent Youth, Junior, or Child Family Pass.
- To receive the family discount, all family passes must be purchased in person at the Powderhorn Ticket Office or over the phone. Passes purchased online will not be given the family discount and will not be refunded the discount amount.
- Eligible family members include dependent family members of the same household only. Minors must be claimed on current tax return of Adult. All family members must be present at the time of the sale or present appropriate documentation to verify dependents.