Season Pass Special
Get $10 in Resort Credit when you sign up for Resort Charge
• Buy your Powderhorn Season Pass AND sign up for Resort Charge to receive a $10 credit (In the form of Powderhorn Stored Value).
• You must sign up for Resort Charge to be eligible for the $10 credit (Powderhorn Stored Value).
• You may purchase your pass in person at the season pass office. (The pass office is open 8:30am-3:00pm daily).
• If you previously purchased your 13-14 season pass and did not sign up for resort charge, please stop by the ticket office to sign up now and get the $10 Stored Value.
• The $10 Stored Value is only for full season pass purchases.
For more information please contact the Powderhorn Season Pass office at 970.268.5700 ext 2100.
Uphill access by means of skinning, snowshoeing and hiking is allowed at Powderhorn. The ski area welcomes and supports individuals seeking to exercise and enjoy the quiet mountain setting. All uphill travel is done at each individual’s own risk. Mountain users can help preserve this opportunity by following these simple guidelines:
- You are required to have a complimentary uphill access ticket. This ticket is available at the Powderhorn Ticket Office during normal operational hours.
- You are considered a skier and you must abide by the “Skier’s Responsibility Code.”
- During operation hours, uphill access is restricted to the hiker’s right (downhill skier’s left) of Bill’s Run, Red Eye, Lower Greenhorn, Wonderbump, Lower Dude, and Tenderfoot. You must ensure that you are visible to downhill traffic at all times.
- The mountain may be closed to uphill access when avalanche control, snowmaking, race training, or other special activities are taking place.
- Ski Patrol clears the mountain of all guests and employees at the end of operating hours every day. If you are on the mountain at this time you will be advised that the area is closed and there will be no further ski patrol assistance.
- Users accessing the mountain outside of normal operating hours do so at their own risk. Operational conditions may be variable including, but not limited to: closures removed for grooming operations, unfinished grooming activities, and limited visibility.
- Uphill users are warned that snowmobiles, snowmaking equipment, snow grooming, winch cat cables and other equipment may be encountered at any time on the Mountain and you are responsible to stay clear of such equipment.
- Entering closed terrain is prohibited. It is the user’s responsibility to know what is open or closed.
- Terrain Parks are closed outside operational hours.
- Dogs are not allowed on the mountain, leashed or unleashed, from November 15 through April 30.
- Sledding is not permitted on any part of the mountain at any time.
Designated Uphill Routes highlighted:
Dummy Jump 2013
Home Loan Business League
Build a team of your co-workers or fellow snow enthusiasts to race for the title of Grand Champions!
- Dates: 01/12, 01/26, 02/16, 02/23, 03/9
- Registration: Call the Ski & Ride Center at 970.268.5700 ext. 2080, or email email@example.com
- $350 per team for series (does not include lift ticket or rental equipment)
- Grand Champion will win 2017/2018 Corporate Pass! Gift card drawings for each race!
Come up with your team and spend a day in an alternative setting for a fun filled day with your fellow snow enthusiast!
The Business League Race Rules
- Registration: 10:30 – 12:00 @ the Ski & Ride Center Desk
- Race time: 1:00 – 3:30
- Teams will consist of 5 to 15 members. Teams may consist of as many male or female participants as desired. The top 5 scores will count per team
- Racer must be 21 years of age or older
- No substitutions
- No individual make-ups
- No racer may ski the course prior to the race
- Racer must complete the entire race series on the same equipment that was registered on
- Racer giving the starter a wrong race number will be disqualified from that race
- No racer may enter the timing shack or Ski & Ride Center Office while race results are being tabulated
- Preliminary individual race results will be posted in the Sunset Grille @ 4:00 after each race. Prizes will be given for each event.
- Race results will be final by noon the following day and posted on Powderhorn.com
- All protests, challenges, and any change requests must be filed in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the following day, when the results will be deemed final
Request Wedding Information
Welcome to Powderhorn Summer Mountain Resort
Welcome to Powderhorn Mountain Resort
During the winter, Powderhorn is one of the most family-friendly resorts you’ll find anywhere in the West. During the summer, we’re just as family-friendly but instead of skiing and snowboarding, you’ll find great mountain biking trails, scenic chair rides, hiking, and fun outdoor events. If you think our views in the winter are breathtaking, wait until you see them in the summer sun!
On this site, you’ll find everything you need to know about our beautiful trails, activities, events, and all the other great things about our mountain resort.
Powderhorn Sees Significant Skier Growth
Welcome to Powderhorn Mountain Resort
Welcome to Powderhorn Mountain Resort Home of the Flat Top Flyer
Powderhorn is one of the most family-friendly resorts you’ll find anywhere in the West. Tucked alongside the northern edge of Western Colorado's beautiful Grand Mesa – the world’s largest flattop mountain – we offer breathtaking views and over 1,600 acres of mountain terrain. Powderhorn's location provides over 250 inches of light powder snow each year, and 70% of our runs are beginner or intermediate, ideal for any family of skiers or snowboarders. Recent upgrades include the 2015 launch of a new high-speed quad lift – The Flat Top Flyer – that gets you to the top in just 6 minutes!
On this site, you’ll find everything you need to know about Powderhorn's great powder snow and family-friendly activities and amenities. Come visit!