The Home Loan Business League
Build a team of your co-workers or fellow snow enthusiasts to race for the title of Grand Mesa Masters!
Dates: 1/10, 1/24, 2/7, 2/21, 3/7, 3/28
Registration: Call the Ski & Ride Center at 970.268.5700 ext. 2080
$320 per team for series (does not include lift ticket for the day)
Grand Champion will win 2014/2015 Corporate Pass! Other prizes for each event!!
The Business League Race Rules
• No individual make-ups.
• No substitutions.
• Race time 1-3 pm.
• Registration time 12 noon at the ski school desk.
• Course inspection 12 noon to 1pm.
• Teams will consist of 5 to 7 members. Teams may consist of as many male or female participants as desired. 5 lowest scores count each night
• Racers must be 21 years of age or older.
• No Racer may ski the course prior to that night's race.
• You must complete the entire race series on the same type of equipment that you registered on. You sign up as a snowboarder, you must race each night as a snowboarder, NO mid-season changes.
• Any racer giving the Starter a wrong racer number will be disqualified from that night's competition.
• Any racer entering the timing building will forfeit their score for that night's race.
• Individual preliminary race results will be calculated at the end of the race. Preliminary scores will be posted in the Sunset Grill after the race.
• Race results will be final by noon, the day following the race.
• No racer may enter the SRC Office or timing shack while race results are being tabulated.
• All protests, challenges, and any change requests must be filed in writing and emailed to the race secretary firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the following day, when the results will be deemed final. Lowest weeks score, will not be used.