1. Everyone on the lift must have a lift ticket or summer season pass.
2. All passengers must be able to load , re-load to download.
3. Appropriate footwear recommended.
4. No dogs on lifts or bike trails - including service dogs. No dogs in lodge, on deck, or at SlopeSide (excluding service dogs). Dogs must be leased at all time.
5. Kids must be able to load/un-load unassisted
6. No kids in backpacks or front packs.
7. No alcohol beverages or smoking on lift
8. Uphill foot traffic not permitted on any bike trail
9. All mountain users must sign waiver and have a complimentary access ticket.
10. Be aware of all surroundings at all times.
Mountain Bikers Responsibility Code
1. Stay in control at all times. It is your responsibility to avoid other persons and objects around you.
2. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
3. When entering a trail or staying downhill, you must look uphill and yield to other riders.
4. Please assist if you are involved in or witness a collision or accident and identify yourself to the Bike Patrol.
5. Keep off closed areas and obey all signs and warnings.
6. Stay on marked trails. Do not cut switchbacks.
7. Stay on lifts and out of the Bike Park if your ability is impaired through the use of drugs or alcohol.
8. You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safely ride and unload lifts. If in doubt, ask an attendant.
9. Hiking in the Bike Park is not permitted.
10. Do not feed, provoke, or approach wildlife.
Know the code and be safety conscious. It is your responsibility. Privileges revoked for breach of MBR Code.
Mountain Bike Checklist:
Before riding, always inspect your equipment or have it checked by a qualified bike mechanic.
1. Ensure your helmet is in good shape and properly adjusted
2. Inspect your bike frame for cracks and damaged or dented areas.
3. Ensure your brakes are adjusted properly to stop your bike while descending.
4. Front and rear axles should be tight.
5. Headset and stem must be secure with no looseness or play.
6. Check that your tires are in good condition with no tears or cuts to the sidewall.
7. Handle bar and handle grips must be tight and unable to spin. Seat and seat post need to be fastened securely.
8. All bikes must have at least one hand brake. No coaster brakes.
Trail maps accurately depict mountain bike trails with appropriate levels of difficulty.