Home Loan Business League
Build a team of your co-workers or fellow snow enthusiasts to race for the title of Grand Champions!
- Dates: 01/13, 01/20, 02/03, 02/24, 03/3
- Registration: Call the Ski & Ride Center at 970.268.5700 ext. 2080, or email email@example.com
- $320 per team for series (does not include lift ticket or rental equipment)
- Grand Champion will win 2017/2018 Corporate Pass! Gift card drawings for each race!
Come up with your team and spend a day in an alternative setting for a fun filled day with your fellow snow enthusiast!
The Business League Race Rules
- Registration: 10:30 – 12:00 @ the Ski & Ride Center Desk
- Race time: 1:00 – 3:30
- Teams will consist of 5 to 15 members. Teams may consist of as many male or female participants as desired. The top 5 scores will count per team
- Racer must be 21 years of age or older
- No substitutions
- No individual make-ups
- No racer may ski the course prior to the race
- Racer must complete the entire race series on the same equipment that was registered on
- Racer giving the starter a wrong race number will be disqualified from that race
- No racer may enter the timing shack or Ski & Ride Center Office while race results are being tabulated
- Preliminary individual race results will be posted in the Sunset Grille @ 4:00 after each race. Prizes will be given for each event.
- Race results will be final by noon the following day and posted on Powderhorn.com
- All protests, challenges, and any change requests must be filed in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon the following day, when the results will be deemed final