Snowboard on the Block, the 2013 North American Snowboard Film Festival, will take place in Denver, Colorado on Saturday, September 14th starting at 12 PM. Doors Open at 11am.
The festival will be spread across three blocks in Downtown Denver, near the intersection of 35th St. and Walnut St. and the Powderhorn crew will be there selling our limited time discounted season passes and getaway packages! Please stop by to see us or grab a trail map and get ready to take an adventure to the Western slope's BEST KEPT SECRET... Powderhorn Mountain Resort!
Snowboard on the Blockwill feature:
- Over 20 snowboard film premieres including the latest from Absinthe, Videograss, Burton and Think Thank and many more.
- 20 bands across two stages that will be announced over the course of the summer.
- A snowboard contests of insane proportion.
- A massive sale from Colorado's core snowboard shops.
- Photo exhibit showcasing the work of some of snowboarding's top photographers.
- A skate demo and pool party in the main parking lot.
- Product giveaways all day long.
- Food, drinks and much, much more.
Pre-sale tickets will be available online for 24 hours at TicketWeb and Ticketmaster for only $10 on Saturday, June 29th at 8 AM MST. Following the pre-sale, tickets will be available online for $15 starting July 1st and available for $25 at the door or day of show.
There will be a VIP pre-party at Summit Music Hall on Friday, September 13th at 8 PM. Friday's event will include 2 exclusive video premieres and live music in one of the best venues in town. Attendance will be limited to 1,200 people who purchase a VIP ticket for the festival.
Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 11:00am