RMSHA Hill Climb
April 8th, 2017
RMSHA and Powderhorn are proud to work together to bring the first ever snowmobile hill climb to Powderhorn! Competitors will race up one of the more demanding runs at Powderhorn in a time trial format! Races begin approximately 8AM on Saturday & Sunday. Winter conditions may exist - spectators should plan on dressing appropriately. Learn more about the RMHSA Snowmobile Hill Climb Series at rmhsa.net.
Information & Cost for Spectators:
- Entry Fee: $10 for adults, $5 for Youth, Children 10 & under are free.
- The Flat Top Flyer Chairlift will be open for lift rides (Snowmobile Hill Climb viewing access only - no skis or snowboards) from 8AM-3PM on Saturday & Sunday.
- $12 single ride lift tickets available on Saturday & Sunday or $25 for a weekend pass (lift tickets are separate from entry fee)*.
- Live music on Saturday by The Tankerays 1PM-3PM and Bicycle Annie 3:30PM-6:30PM.
Food & Beverage Sevices:
- The Sunset Grill and Powderhorn Pub will be open for food & beverage services. There will also be food available at the top of the Flat Top Flyer
- Hours of operation for the Powderhorn Pub are, Friday: 2PM-8PM, Saturday: 10AM-8PM, and Sunday: 10AM-5PM. Hours of operation for the Sunset Grill are, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30AM-close. There will also be food and drinks available to purchase at the top of the Flat Top Flyer beginning at 10AM on Saturday & Sunday.
- Spectators can ride the Flat Top Flyer high-speed quad lift to the top of Powderhorn (see above for ticket pricing).
- Uphill hiking allowed in limited areas (Uphill hikers must be aware of racers and observe uphill policies/routes).
- Please see the Powderhorn Ticket Office upon arrival for additional information on acceptable uphill access routes.
- Lodging is available at the Slopeside Inn .
- Call (970) 697-2001 for availability and pricing.
* Powderhorn Season Passes are not valid for lift access.