Thank you to all of our sponsors that helped put on Business League this season! It would be not be possible without the help of Home Loan State Bank, Community Hospital, and Canyon Wind Cellars! Shoutout to Mountain Khaki's, Loki, Field to Fork CSA, and Bin 707 for the wonderful prizes throughout the season as well. Congratulations to the Hilltop for coming in 1st this season, while CMU came in 2nd and PRC in 3rd! Look forward to next season!
Build a team of your co-workers or fellow snow enthusiasts to race for the title of Grand Champions!
- Dates: 01/8, 01/22, 02/05, 02/26, 03/11
- Registration: Call the Ski & Ride Center at 970.268.5700 ext. 2080, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $320 per team for series (does not include lift ticket or rental equipment)
- Grand Champion will win 2016/2017 Corporate Pass! Gift card drawings for each race!!
Come up with your team and spend a day in an alternative setting for a fun filled day with your fellow snow enthusiast!
The Business League Race Rules
- Registration: 10:30 – 12:00 @ the Ski & Ride Center Desk
- Race time: 1:00 – 3:30
- Teams will consist of 5 to 15 members. Teams may consist of as many male or female participants as desired. The top 5 scores will count per team
- Racer must be 21 years of age or older
- No substitutions
- No individual make-ups
- No racer may ski the course prior to the race
- Racer must complete the entire race series on the same equipment that was registered on
- Racer giving the starter a wrong race number will be disqualified from that race
- No racer may enter the timing shack or Ski & Ride Center Office while race results are being tabulated
- Preliminary individual race results will be posted in the Sunset Grille @ 4:00 after each race. Prizes will be given for each event.
- Race results will be final by noon the following day and posted on Powderhorn.com
- All protests, challenges, and any change requests must be filed in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com by noon the following day, when the results will be deemed final