19/20 Winter Season Passes On Sale Now!
|MISSION: AFFORDABLE Season Passes ||Prices Increase September 1st|
|Child Pass (5 & Under)||$29|
|Junior Pass (6-12)||$249|
|Young Adult Pass (13-29)||$349|
|Adult Pass (30-74)||$349|
|Senior Pass (75-79)||$139|
HOW DO I BUY?
- ONLINE - This is the easiest way to purchase your 19/20 Winter Pass. Follow the "BUY NOW" link below to purchase through the Powderhorn e-store.
- CALL US - Purchase over the phone, or ask a question, by calling a Pass Sales Expert at 970-268-5700. If phone lines are busy, please leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
What is MISSION: AFFORDABLE?
The MISSION: AFFORDABLE Season Pass program has returned! Powderhorn is redefining value for skiers and snowboarders with MISSION: AFFORDABLE, a program that makes skiing and snowboarding much more affordable for long time enthusiasts and beginners alike. From affordable season passes to Free Ski Lessons, there’s never been anything like it!
HERE’S THE DEAL:
- Current prices are good through September 1st, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
- Unlimited lift access every day that Powderhorn Mountain Resort is open throughout the 2019/20 Winter Season- NO BLACKOUT DATES.
- Don’t wait to use your pass next winter! New pass holders get unlimited skiing for the remainder of this season with a 2019/20 season pass purchase.
- Free and discounted lift tickets at over 20 partnering resorts. See the list of partnering resorts HERE.
- Two 20% off Buddy Tickets for you to share with your friends and family.
SHOULD I PURCHASE SEASON PASS INSURANCE?
You saved up, planned ahead, and are looking forward to using your season pass next winter but sometimes the unexpected occurs. All season passes come with the option to purchase season pass Insurance to protect your investment. Season pass insurance is available for 7% of the total cost of your season pass with a $7 minimum cost.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY PASS?
You can visit the ticket office any time during regular summer hours of operationThe Powderhorn Bike Park is scheduled to open June 14th. Won’t make it to the resort until next season? No problem, your purchase history is stored securely, and your pass will be ready to print for the first day you go skiing during the 2019/20 season. Stay tuned for additional options to pick up your pass in Grand Junction.