Home Loan State Bank Business League
To all businesses of The Grand Valley, you are invited to join us and other competing business in the Annual Home Loan State Bank Business Ski & Snowboard Races! This series will consist of Slalom races on five different Fridays throughout the winter season. This series is open to Skiers, Telemark skiers, and snowboarders. Scoring handicaps will be given based off of age and discipline. Businesses will go head to head to compete for the prizes and title of Business League Champion.
For questions and to register your team, please call or email: 970-268-5157 or email@example.com
- Friday, Dec. 7, 2018: Team Captains Meeting
- Friday, Jan. 11, 2019: Race #1
- Friday, Jan. 25, 2019: Race #2
- Friday, Feb. 8, 2019: Race #3
- Friday, Feb. 22, 2019: Race #4
- Saturday, Mar. 9, 2019: Race #5 (Finale)
Rules & Racing Format
- Registration time 12 noon at the ski school desk.
- Course inspection 12 noon to 1 pm.
- Races will be from 1-3PM
- Employees, family, and friends are all welcome to represent your team
- Competing teams will consist of 5-15 people.
- Lowest five scores will be used each day
- Each team must have a minimum of 5 racers competing each race day to qualify for the podium.
- No switching disciplines midway through the series. If you start as a skier, you must finish the series as a skier.
- Individual preliminary race results will be calculated at the end of the race. Preliminary scores will be posted in the Powderhorn Pub after the race.
- 2019/2020 Corporate Pass- This pass is an unrestricted, transferable to use by anyone within your organization.
- Registration amount is $350 per team. ($50 from each team’s registration will be pooled and donated to a nonprofit of the winning team’s choice)
- Team Captains must submit a roster list and a liability waiver for each teammate prior to December 28, 2018
- Rosters and waivers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 970-268-5737
- Each team member must have a lift ticket or season pass
- Half-day lift tickets available for $59